Member of the month:Ghada Zribi



Ghada Zribi was selected by Young Leaders Entrepreneurs as the "member of the month" .
She was born on 20th of Spetember 1993.

Ghada is enrolled now in Bourguiba school as a major student in English Language and civilization.

When we asked her about her own definition for leadership ,she said : "Leadership is two types : power for change or change for power.Either ,you use the existing power for a positive change or for dominating the others"

Even Hitler was a leader but he caused many  genocides ,for me I don't care if I am famous or not ,the important is to help others especially those needy kids in rural areas."




"Sometimes ,I feel fearful from fulfilling my dreams and my ambitions .However ,I dare for changing my fears into courage and creativity".





"I am fond of photographing and I have participated in many prominent competitions and I think through my camera ,I can see another world of optimism and hope""My message for the Tunisian youth is be good leaders and use power and connections for spreading love and tolerance not hatred and manipulation".

Happy Bithday Ghada

YLE ADMINISTRATION


0 comments: