Mohamed Bouagina :Young Leaders Entrepreneurs paved the way for my global adventure

Global Entrepreneurship week by YLE
 
                                                             













My name is Mohamed, I am 24 years old. I joined Young Leaders Entrepreneurs last year and I had my first trainer experience during ‘’ The countdown: Build Tunisia in 20 hours” and experience that enabled me to develop my training and communication skills. Last June I traveled, to Asia and spent 6 weeks delivering trainings on leadership and communication techniques in China, Japan and India. I was able to deliver successful trainings to my students thanks to my past experiences in AIESEC and especially in YLE.

MOHAMED BOUAGINA

My first training experience in YLE enabled me to develop myself and improve my skills in doing trainings. I am now looking forward to live another experience in YLE by taking part in new projects or events. I strongly recommend YLE for students who are looking for developing a professional experience while they are still students. YLE is an organization that offers its member the opportunity to learn and develop their skills while at the same time it gives them the chance to enjoy what they are doing.
MOHAMED BOUAGINA




For more details about our organization :
check our web site :www.ylengo.net
or just drop an email at :youngleadersentrepreneurs@gmail.com

0 comments: